Our Popular Products
Ultrasonic Homogenizer / Probe Sonicator
- Key Features:
- -Low transducer losses permit maximum cleaning action.
- -Modular generator for easier modification / Servicing.
- -Rugged and easy to clean stainless steel Probe.
- -Frequency 20 KHz.
- -Wattage: 1000 watt.
- -Sample Capacity : 1000ml-7000ml.
- -One Year Warranty.
Ultrasonic Processor probe Sonicator is a tool specially design for Pharmaceutical chemical labs various research Institute colleges and Universities.
Ultrasonic generator use to produce High Electrical Energy Operating at a frequency of 20 KHZ and Ultrasonic Power 150 watts. S.S. velocity Horn fitted with PZT Crystals (Transducer Element). this velocity Horn assembly convert the electrical energy fed from the Ultrasonic generator to Mechanical Vibrations at the rate of applied electrical frequency. The amplitude of this Mechanical vibration are magnified by this Frequency Horn Used for the Processing Application
Application of Ultrasonic Homogenizer / Probe Sonicator
FormulationTissue HomogenizersStimulate BacterialHomogenizer Processor
PharmaDissolve PowdersDeaglomerateUltrasonic Homogenizer
R & D LabProbe SonicatorActivityEmulsify Cosmetics
Sonication CellEmulsify LiposomesUltra SonicatorExtract DNA / RNA
De-gas LiquidsSonication of BacteriaDisperse SolidsPrepare Emulsions
ReactionsSonication Cell LysisExtract ProteinsAccelerate Chemical
ReactionsAccelerate EnzymaticDissolve TabletsImmiscible Liquids
Principle of Ultrasonic Processor
High frequency vibration is produced by high frequency horn which is immersed into the liquid to bath processed. The vibration gives rise to millions of intense microscopic vacuum bubbles which form implodes at very high rate (Twenty thousand Times per second) this phenomenon is called as cavitations. This gives rise to intense local Pressure waves micro straining of liquid round the point of collapse. This turn produces High share gradients which is responsible for the below stated application.
- Homogenization, Micro Fined Emulsion.
- More stable compares to other processes
- Very flexible. It can easily be transferred from one batch to other without intermediately operation like emptying; cleaning and refilling Ultrasonic Processor can be transported to various locations to sample operation.